Product Assistance: For The Bath
Today's bathroom accessories are not only functional but extremely decorative, and are a wonderful way to add your own personal style to your bathroom. The following are the styles of bath accessories you can use to create a look all your own.
- Metal: the enduring appeal of pewter, brass, and copper available in styles for every taste.
- Glass & Crystal: designs range from the rustic beauty of heavy crackle glass to the elegance of crystal trimmed in gold or platinum.
- Ceramics/Porcelain: finely detailed surfaces, rich glazes, and elegant shapes. Porcelain produces a finer, lighter weight ceramic. It is stronger than earthenware, and more resistant to chipping and breaking.
- Wood: from classic gilded finishes to exotic wood inlays. Discover vintage florals, natural cork, and a variety of painted and antiqued finishes.
- Stone: objects of rare beauty and distinction...from the formal beauty of polished Italian marble to the natural appeal of tumbled stone.
- Leather: an opulent choice for any room in the house with a variety of exotic embossed finishes and antiqued, old-world looks.
UNDERSTANDING BATHROOM ACCESSORIES
- Wastebasket: a small container into which people can throw trash. It can function as a decorative accent to any room. Accessorize your study, bedroom, living room or office.
- Tissue Boutique - decorative cover that is placed over a tissue box. There are two sizes that this piece is available in: standard or boutique. Standard sizing is for the elongated boxes. Pioneer Linens also carries tissue box covers in white or ivory for use with clear tissue boutiques.
- Lotion Pump – decorative holder that can either be used to hold lotion or liquid soap. Use in your bathroom, kitchen, or on your nightstand.
- Tumbler - a drinking glass with a thick flat bottom and no stem or handle. Can also be used as a toothbrush holder, cosmetics brush holder, or pen holder for your desk.
- Soap Dish – device used for holding a bar of soap. Can either be used next to your bathroom or kitchen sink, or even in the shower.
- Cottonball Jar – decorative dish with matching lid. Use as a cottonball holder, potpourri jar or even as your secret candy dish!
- Trinket Dish – smaller version of a soap dish. Can be used for storing rings, other jewelry and small objects. Always a great gift idea!
- Vanity Tray – decorative tray that is placed either in your bathroom, vanity table, or bedroom. Use it to hold perfume, cosmetics, lotions, tumblers, toothbrush holders and more.
- Guestip Holder - a beautiful way to display your linen guest towels. A great way to dress up your bathroom, and to add a touch of personality.
- Carafe and Glass - a lovely container and glass for your mouthwash. You can also keep a carafe of water and glass on your nightstand for those midnight thirsts.
Shop Our Collection of:
Bathroom and Home Accessories
|© 1999-2013 Pioneer Linens, Inc. All rights reserved.
||Established 1912 West Palm Beach, FL